Mulini Nuovi, Modena, January 2021 the 7th
Dear friends, dear guests,
first of all we wish you a peaceful and healthy 2021!
We are happy to inform you that after a few days of closure during the Christmas holidays, from today, Thursday 7 January 2021, we are open and operative again with all the services that distinguish our hospitality.
Below we list those that we believe may be most useful in this particular health emergency situation:
- Dinner service: you can have dinner in the hall that we put at your complete disposal by ordering meals with home delivery from our partner restaurants or by consuming the take-away meals that you have brought;
- Smart Working Service: our halls and lounges, in addition to the rooms, are at your disposal to be able to work directly from the structure if you need to alternate days in presence with days of smartworking, using the dedicated Wifi internet network;
- Shuttle service: you can use the shuttle / shuttle service to and from the train station / bus station or to be accompanied to your appointments;
- Breakfast room service: for those who wish, it is possible to have breakfast in the room safely;
- Holiday Bonus Service: we remind you that we accept the holiday bonus until 30 June 2021;
- Covid Protocol: we have updated the procedures and measures adopted to combat the spread of Covid 19, to make your stay at Le Noci di Feo even safer;
- Weekend stays: for those who want to stay at the weekend, we have always updated all the open activities and the entry / visit methods in order to enjoy our city and the specialties it offers.
We remind you that we are available to stipulate agreement and service packages for companies that need to stay longer and / or with a certain frequency.
In the hope of being able to see you again and host you soon, we wish you again a Happy New Year!
Fam. Paolo Garuti
Mulini Nuovi, Modena – January 7, 2021